Frequently Asked Questions / Rules
Q How many hours can I book at one time?
A You can book on an hourly basis in one hour time slots with a 4 hour maximum.
Q Is membership to Tamworth Indoor Golf required?
A No membership is required although there are membership benefits available.
Q Do I need to bring my own clubs?
A Yes, you will require clubs, tee’s and balls just as you would on a normal golf course.
Q Do you hire golf clubs?
A We have a small selection of clubs for hire, but prior notice is required.
Q Can I play if I am left handed?
A If you are playing as a single the simulator can be set up for you, but in a group, all players must be either all left or all right handed.
Q Where do I park?
A You can park onsite in front of the gateway leading to the Simulator. Once parked up, follow the signs round to the Simulator entrance.
Rules of Play:
- Bring your own golf clubs and make sure that they are clean. You will be using them indoors.
- Clean golf shoes are required. Shoes with metal spikes are not permitted.
- No food or drink is allowed to be brought into the simulator.
- Unmarked golf balls to be used as balls with markings could stain the screen.
- 1 hour approx time required for 1 person to play 18 holes. This may vary depending upon ability and experience using the system.
- Please book appropriate time prior to your session.
- Arrive 10 mins prior to your booked time.
- Payment is required prior to play commencing.
- No shows without prior notification will result in no further bookings being allowed.
- Dress code is casual but insist that you are dressed appropriately for play.
- Bad language and inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated.
- It is the responsibility of all players to take all due care to ensure the safety of themselves and others.
- Keep outside of the playing area when not in play.
- At the end of your session, please remove all belongings and vacate the Simulator in time for the next booking to begin.
- Supervision of customers under the age of 18 is required by an adult.